Ben and Angela provide thorough inspections, quality reports and outstanding service for buyers and sellers who want to know the condition of their biggest asset, their Home.
BPI North Coast is a proud local business backed by BPI Australia which has become one of the fastest growing Building & Pest Inspection companies in Australia.
We are committed to providing an outstanding quality service and reports to every client in the hope of gaining loyal repeat customers and referrals.
We pride ourselves on giving BPI Quality Assurance – which means –
- Outstanding Service
- Thorough Inspections
- Clear concise Quality Reports
- Reports within 24 hrs
- Professional advice
- Fully insured
Ben and Angela are directors and owners of BPI North Coast. Ben has been in the building and construction industry for 15 years.
His building experience is wide-ranging and includes unit blocks, townhouses, domestic low set properties, renovations and extensions of all styles of houses, including Queenslanders, low set, single and double story brick construction, high set and pole homes.
Ben has been a construction manager for over 200 custom built domestic homes on a wide range of challenging sites. He has also worked in Commercial construction as a foreman overseeing private hospitals, rehabilitation clinics, schools, High rise living and retirement villages. Not to mention heavy industrial refectory carpentry all around Australia.
With such diverse building, construction and inspection experience you can be guaranteed Ben will thoroughly inspect your property and provide you with a detailed inspection report to give you peace of mind with your property purchase.
Why Choose Us?
- BPI specialise in Combined Pre-Purchase and Pre-Sale Building and Timber Pest Inspections – It’s what we do day in day out.
- You will get 1 inspector – Ben to complete both Building & Pest Inspections at the same time. We don’t outsource inspections.
- We use the latest Thermal Image Technology with every inspection to ensure that your property is inspected thoroughly.
- We get into the areas not normally inspected by you such as the roof void, roof exterior and the sub floor areas (if it is safe to do so and access panels are provided).
- You will receive your detailed written report including photos within 24 hours of the inspection.
- Reports are easy to read and understand and can include colour photographs, and recommendations on issues found at the property.
- We are fully insured.
- We offer quality assurance that includes outstanding service; thorough inspections and professional ongoing advice.
Some of the benefits of having one inspector complete all 3 inspections:
- Fluent reports with recommendations which help solve difficult building & pest defects or maintenance problems.
- No confusion when trying to understand building and pest related issues, for example structural damage caused by termites is clearly reference between the 2 reports.
- 1 inspector + 1 visit = 1 competitive price.